Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Clutchdorable :: Featured Seller :: Brighter Day

If you know me, and you know me well, then you know this...I make up words. My husband and I are a great duo b/c there are so many made up words between the two of us, it's almost as if we have our own language. I think we would name the language the Ebbish? Or perhaps the Ebbiguese?

Whatever we end up naming it, I've made up a new word "clutchdorable" for :: Brighter Day's :: fabulous clutches! I can't stop thinking about how adorable her clutches are. Simple, tailored, modern-vintage and I could go on and on.

These are so fabulous that I had to have one of my very own! Mine should be here anyday! YAY!

Cute right! It's on the way! Get yours here.

Straps are a must have for me...hang it on the chair when I'm at dinner etc.
Perfect bridesmaid/bridal clutch!

Yours truly,

To Be Accessorized Chief Caramel Making Girl


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment