Thursday, July 28, 2011

Remember The Milk - Online To-Do List!

Running an Etsy shop is never easy! Although the behind the scenes offerings for Etsy sellers has improved greatly over the years, there are still so many improvements that I'm eager to see:
  • Folders in Conversations 
  • Folders in Sold Items
  • Auto Renew options for some items 
Another thing that Etsy does not offer that I think would be a great addition is a "to-do" list! Can you imagine how awesome that would be! Integrated or not, but just a section where you could have your online t0-do list that you could add tasks, complete tasks, make notes on tasks etc. In the meantime, for all you Etsy folks sellers that are searching for an online "to-do" list that is FREE, take a peek at Remember The Milk. Great name right! p.s. Even has ipad & iphone apps!

I have to admit, that at first I was skeptical. I had tried to use to-do lists integrated with my computer etc. but no luck. This software program is easy to use and has kept me on top of my game for the last 2 weeks! YAY!


Take a peek, try it out, and let me know what you think!

Your organized Chief Caramel Making Girl


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment