Monday, August 8, 2011

Chief Caramel Apprentice :: Jen

Last Monday, I announced my new Assistant started with us. Jen had a fabulous first week and we have actually come up with a new title for her that is far fancier than "assistant!" Yes, that's right! We have a Chief Caramel Apprentice! YAY!

After all, this fabulous gal has already learned how to make our signature caramels and wrap and package them for weddings! In addition, she's learning the ins and outs of Etsy! Trust me, our business is not complicated per se, but a high level of detail and precision is needed for each and every batch of caramels that is made and shipped out.

Take a peek at the smiling gal that I now call Chief Caramel Apprentice - adorable right! She flies through the door every morning smiling and she is already an invaluable asset to our team.

Have a wonderful week my caramel loving friends!

- Your Chief Caramel Making Girl



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment