Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flower Power :: Featured Seller :: Sugar Blossom Boutique

True Confession: I may have a bit of an accessory problem. Necklaces, scarves, handbags - you name it, I've got it. My summer craze this year has been headbands. Specifically these adorable ones from the Sugar Blossom Boutique on Etsy.

I want one in every color!

Each headband is handcrafted in Utah. I have one in yellow and I'm seriously considering the turquoise and the chocolate and charcoal and the burnt orange...

It's just as adorable in real life.


And if hearts are more your style over flowers, she's got one for you too! I am loving the pink stitching in this one!

Who doesn't heart a heart headband? Swing by the shop to scoop some up... before I do! :)

Your Chief Caramel Apprentice - Jen


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment