Thursday, August 18, 2011

Glamour and Grins :: Featured Seller :: Morning Glory Cottage

This week's Featured Seller from Etsy charmed the pants off me in 1.2 seconds. As soon as you check out Morning Glory Designs, I'm sure you'll feel the same way. These beautiful pieces are inspired by the romantic Victorian and Renaissance eras.

This is the first item on my Christmas list!
These necklaces are so amazingly detailed and so so so gorgeous. From tiny swallows, bees, and dragon flies to leaves and fleur de lis, there's bound to be something that you love here. There are even little sea turtles and a skull and bones, if that's more your style :)  Morning Glory also offers plenty of stone options, including many birthstones and quite a few others. All necklaces can be readjusted for size, free of charge.

This is the kind of the statement piece I'd want to wear everyday! I just want the whole shop to be available on top of my dresser in the morning :)  Or perhaps maybe just as a little something sapphire blue for that perfect finishing touch to your wedding day?

These details are fantastic!
And these earrings, I love petite cameo in them!


I wish i could keep posting photos of the rest of the jewelry (which includes even more earrings, bracelets, brooches, etc), but I'm just going to recommend you head on over to spend the next half hour swimming in a sea of gems and filigree. And as a bonus - a portion of each sale goes towards funding free jewelry classes for cancer patients. Jewels and good karma? Sign me up!

- Your wistfully dripping in jewels Caramel Apprentice Jen



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment