Thursday, August 25, 2011

Greetings! :: Featured Seller :: Yes Teacher Crafts

Maybe it's the impending Hurricane Irene, but I found myself looking up umbrellas on Etsy today. While I came up slightly underhanded for rain umbrellas (though there are plenty of adorable wedding parasols!), I did happen to come across these adorable greeting cards by Etsy seller Yes Teacher Crafts.

Here's the umbrella one that led me to the shop!
All the cards are handcrafted in Texas (where everything is bigger and better!) and some cards are customizable by size and ink color - just ask! Yes Teacher offers a wide variety of the regular birthdays, hellos, I miss yous, and baby cards, but also personal note cards and school-themed cards for that favorite teacher (yes, teacher!) in your life. Take a peek at some of her other offerings!

Cute blank note cards!

HA! So true!
Autumn is just around the corner!
Your Chief Caramel Apprentice Jen



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment