Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wedding Wednesday Detour :: Miss Becky's 50th Birthday Party!

Usually our Wednesday post is dedicated to some of our brides! We're detouring briefly to share some pictures we received from a gal who celebrated her 50th birthday with a French themed birthday party! Take a peek at how she individually packaged our large Party Bowl Filler and displayed the individually wrapped caramels on her treat table!

Party Table!
Party Favors
Hand Stamped & Wax Bag French Themed Party Favors
Individually Wrapped Fleur de Sel caramels
Until next time,

Your Chief Caramel Making Girl


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! She is very creative and it gives me ideas for my own parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging, pillow boxes are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for gift ideas as well, makes me want to cover myself in caramel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative. The person who designed this has such unique talent and taste!

    ReplyDelete