Monday, May 14, 2012

A Glimpse Into My Life

Every now and then, life takes over and my house is left a little overgrown {yard, mail - rsvp's to events {yes, I'm coming}, clean laundry piles etc - eeek!}. Yes, I admit, I let this happen. I have this little problem with saying, "no." It's as if that word doesn't even exist.

But this weekend, I took a little time to start a book, watch uninterrupted TV while not multi-tasking and organize a few things.

Whew! I feel better already!

FYI, these bins were :: overflowing with mail, cooking magazines and receipts :: before the organization began!


This photo shows a bit about my life in case you don't know already...

I love pink
My husband loves blue
I found my favorite hat
We have located at least {1} set of our car keys {ha!}
I have a heap of reusable target bags {see red peeking out!}

Until next time,

Your :: organized and rested :: Caramel Girl


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment