Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holidays 2012 :: Full Swing!

It's here, it's here! Holiday season 2012 has officially launched! I feel like we've been prepping for the last six months to have a smooth season and now we're finally under way! Our team is trained and ready to execute!
 
I love our simple eco friendly packaging. :)

More pics after the jump!

Did I mention we're in the middle of our holiday season?
Even my family sends our caramels as gifts....
These jars are headed to Coral Tree Cafe in Brentwood, CA
I've stocked up!
We've learned and prepped in advance!
Order your holiday caramels today!

Until next time,

Your very busy Caramel Girl!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Holy caramels!!! My sister got the cinnamon vanilla caramels for me and they were obliterated in about a day. I didn't see them on your etsy shop, are they a special order type of thing?

    ReplyDelete